I made the covers from cereal boxes! Since I am still away from home and away from my stash of craft supplies I had to be extra creative! Talk about a challenge! LOL I cut and layered two pieces each for each cover and then covered them with this pretty paper.
Here is a close up of the front! Lots going on here, but I thought it was a sort of fun controlled chaos!
I used the "stack the deck" binding design by Laura Denison to attach the pages.
It will hold 8 pages front and back when I am done and every page does something a little different so far. Here is an example of one of the pages. It has a pocket with a pull out tag and another tag pulls out of the end. Lots of room to add pictures!
Another page example. This tag pulls out making room for up to 3 pictures and the right hand side has a waterfall design with flaps that lift up creating space for up to 9 pictures! See below!
See! They flip right up!
Here is the back of the album. I still have to make a few more pages for it before I can add pictures, but I'm pretty tickled with how it is turning out so far!
I am sorry about the lightning in the pics. It is very rainy and gray here today, but I really wanted to share this with you.
Ok, I am off to get some stuff done! I hope that you have a wonderful Friday! I will be back soonest with more to share!