Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Monday, March 9, 2009

More LOTW's!

These letter of the word swaps are so much fun!! I have signed up for several and cannot wait to get the full words back! I worked on beach letters and picnic letters this weekend! I wanted the beach letters to look authentic so I stamped the sand with sea shells! I tore the paper and Dazzling Diamond-ed the edges! I layered two pieces to make it look thick and added the letter between the layers! I made water and added a happy sunshine and some birds! I was so excited with the way these turned out! I signed up for two different swaps and used the same layout for each!

I wanted to make the picnic letter look yummy and so I thought of my favorite picnic food first thing! Watermelon...yummmm! I drew on seeds and layered the red on the green. I took a bite out of each piece using a hole punch x 3! I stapled a ribbon and added some tiny bling to the edges of the c. These were really fun to make! : )

Hope that you are having a great Monday! : )




Recipe:
Paper: SU! Sahara Sand, Brilliant Blue, Soft Sky, Yo Yo Yellow, Garden Green and Real Red
Stamps: Sea Shell stamp
Extras: White gel pen, Basic Black marker, Pop dots, Dazzling Diamonds, ribbon, hole punch, C punch, A punch, large tag punch, circle punches, bling


AnnMarie

9 comments:

Melanie said...

These are super cute! Great job! They are so much fun to put together. Speaking of I need to get to work on some of mine.

Lori said...

These are adorable! I love all the little details you added to these.

Sandy O said...

Oh My, Ann Marie, these are soooo cute! I never heard of this kind of swap before. Sounds like a lot of fun!

April said...

Those are so cute. I love the watermellon!

Tracey said...

These are just so cute, the watermelon is my favorite.

Moira said...

Soooo cute!!

Great job AnnMarie!!

STAMPIN4TK said...

How cute are these? Great job.

Cathrine said...

These are so cool Ann-Marie! I can't wait to see the whole words. Too cool!

Megan said...

I love those lotw's especially the beach ones...lots of work, but they look so nice