Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Thinking about you!

Hello!  Friday already...I think?!  I am so confused as to what day it is anymore!  I hardly know if I am coming or going!  We are spending about 30% of our time at home and the other 70% of our time about 4 hours away at my oldest son's house. So I have about 30% of my stamping supplies at his house and the other 70% at home!  In short, it makes creating anything at all a challenge 100% of the time!! LOL

Despite the madness I do have a card to share with you today!  It is a happy card that made me happy to make!  I love flowers!  I would have oodles of fresh flowers all over the place all the time if I could!  I used one of the fun new Sale-A-Bration sets to make it.  I would love to tell you the name, but since it is 4 hours away and my mind has become somewhat old and feeble that will have to wait!   Here is the card in all of it's nameless beauty:


Sorry about the stinky lighting.  I took it inside because it was windy outside!  *Note to self...take pictures outside from now on!*  I used Melon Mambo, Perfectly Pear and Whisper White paper and the matching  inks plus Chocolate Chip.  I added Rose Red ribbon and some of the cute Stampin Up! pearls.  The sentiment is from the Curly Cues stamp set.

Also thought I would share a few photo's from a recent outing that we took!  We loaded the whole family up and went to the National Smithsonian Air and Space museum.  It was really neat!   Here is everyone looking at one of the many planes:


Hubby in a Cesna:


The actual Enterprise Space Shuttle (too cool!!).  It was enormous!  Notice the astronaut suspended in the top left corner!  Loved that!  


Some of the many, many planes we saw:


It was really an interesting thing to see!  So much history in one place!  The kids rode in a flight simulator and we went to the tippy top of an Observation Tower to watch the planes land at the Dulles airport.  My favorite part of the whole day though was having all my kids in one place!  Family time is so important to me and this just made my warm and fuzzy button go nuts! LOL

Hope that you have a wonderful Friday!  I will be back soon with more to share!

AnnMarie 

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I really like that card. I didn't think much of that stamp set, (sweet summer)when I first saw it, but I'm liking it more and more. You did a nice job on that card. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

p.s. your outing looked fun too.

Colleen said...

That is a happy card - love it! Looks like a fun little trip too - very interesting!

Moira said...

Nice clean and simple card!

The museum looks like it would be fun!