Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween treats!

   Hello! How is your weekend?  Going well, I hope!  I wanted to stop by and share the little treats I made to take to a Halloween party,  These have been floating around all over the internet so sadly I do not know who to give the original credit to.  If it was you or you know please let me know so I can give you credit.  I think they are just too cute and went together pretty quickly!  Take a look:

How cute is that?!  There is a Reece's Cup nestled between those two scalloped circle pumpkin layers!  Each one requires 2 scalloped circles with 4 scallops cut off the bottom, a piece of ribbon for the stem and a few glue dots plus the candy, of course!

Here is the whole pumpkin patch! :)

Peek at the hidden candy!

There is still time to throw some of these cuties together before the big day! ;) They were a lot of fun to make!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I will be back soonest with more to share!

4 comments:

marsha said...

How cute! This is such a great idea for Halloween!
Hugs,
Marsha

Carolina Little said...

AnnMarie, those are the cutest little pumpkins I've seen this season!!! Great idea, simple and fun!!!

Moira said...

So very sweet!!

Margaret said...

Too cute and a wonderful way to present a little treat!