Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rudolph the red nose reindeer!

   Good Monday morning!  I have another non-tradition-ally colored Christmas card to share with you today.  It isn't all red, green and gold, but is all snow-y and winter-y feeling!  I punched a punch art reindeer!  Not just any ole' reindeer though...I made *the* reindeer!  Mr. Rudolph himself!  He is hanging  out in the snow waiting to wish someone a very Merry Christmas.

I am tickled with the way he came out!  I frosted the top of the snow with Dazzling Diamonds and stamped falling snow in the background with Serene Snowflakes.  I will include the punch pieces at the end of the post so you can make one too! :o)

Head and nose are both on pop dots.  Tiny little bell collar is attached with a piece of twine.

Sweet face! 


I added DD to the center of the snowflakes for some added shimmer. The tops of the snow banks are torn to  give them some shape.


Side view.

Recipe:
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes and Contempo Christmas
Paper: Night of Navy, Baha Breeze, Very Vanilla and Whisper White
Ink: Baha Breeze
Extra: Dazzling Diamonds and Pop dots

Punch Art:
Head: 2 Step Owl Punch
Eyes: Circle from 3 Punch Pack and hole punch
Muzzle: Small Oval
Antlers and Tail: Snowflake
Body: Decorative Label
Legs and Hooves: Word Window

You will probably wind up seeing more of him from me!  I think I may be in love <3 !!

Lots to do today so I better scoot!  Have a great Monday!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your reindeer is too cute! I love the different things you make with your punches!

Carolina Little said...

I cannot believe how cute Rudolph you made using only punches. It is gorgeous!!!. Love it.

Pam said...

Oh my goodness...he's too CUTE!!! Love it!

Melina said...

This is adorable! I love it! I'm trying to figure out how to make him since I don't have the small oval punch. I have everything else though! Very Creative AM! :)

Margaret said...

This may be the most adorable deer I have ever seen! The pop dots add so much dimension and really give him character! The little jingle bell was genius! Awesome card!!