Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Little card and an award!

   Hello!  Happy Monday to you!  Have I mentioned that I am going to the Stampin Up! convention????!!!!!  I am starting to get pretty darn excited!  One of the fun (one of many!!) things about going to convention is all the swapping!  I have signed up for a couple so far.  One of them is a 3 x 3  swap, so I have been working with that size a lot lately trying to figure out a design!  Here is one of the little guys that I made:


These are so much fun to make!  They are the perfect addition to a little gift!  I sent this card to a very sweet friend of mine! :)

Details:
Stamps: Field Flowers
Ink: Melon Mambo and Old Olive
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla

On to other fun business!  Another of my very sweet friends (Hiya Carole!) honored me with a blog award!  I was so surprised!!  Thank you so very much!!  It means a lot! :)  Now I am supposed to present this award to 10 bloggers that inspire me!  This was an easy choice for me!!  I present this award to the wonderful ladies in my blogging group!  Each of you continue to inspire me on a daily basis!  So, please consider yourselves awarded!   Thank you again, Carole!!


Tons to do today!  Hope you have a great day!  I will be back soonest with more crafty goodness to share!

  



7 comments:

Melissa Banbury said...

This card is gorgeous! Now I need to add this stamp set to my wish list LOL. Thanks for joing my blog, just became your newest follower! www.porchswingcreations.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Such a pretty card! I'm working on some ideas for a card class using this size. Hoping some new stampers will be a little less intimidated by them!!

Can't wait to see which styles you choose to take to convention!

Athina said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft pink, my fav color!

Laurie Reaume said...

Love this stamp set. You have inspired me to tackle some 3 X 3 notecards. Thanks or sharing, I am a new follower from SC.
www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

Dorlene Durham said...

love the colors of this card! Very pretty!

Dorlene Durham said...

Love the colors of this card.

Carolina Little said...

Beautiful little card AnnMarie!!!.