Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thank you x three!

Hello!  Quick post today since there are more things on my TO DO list than there are hours in the day. :)  I recently made a few little thank you cards that I wanted to share with you.  Fall is happening in full force all around us, so it seemed like a logical choice to use that as my inspiration.  Here are my little fall 3x3 thank you notes:

Falls colors and fall die cuts.

Simple, sweet and to the point.

Thank you X three!

Hope that you are enjoying fall where ever you are!  Be sure to take a minute or two to be inspired by your fall surroundings.  It is a beautiful time of the year. :)

I will be back soonest with more to share.

6 comments:

Pam said...

So pretty!!! The leaves haven't started turning here yet, but the pumpkins and mums are beautiful!

Carole said...

Those leaves are sooooo pretty!! How did you do that?

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love the autumn colors. These turned out really cute x three!

Nancy said...

Very cute cards and very cool fall leaves. They look very life like!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Ann-Marie, this is just a vision!! What a beautiful burst of color!! This is the quintessential Autumn card! x0x0

Margaret said...

These are so pretty! I'm with Carole-would love to know how you colored those!!