Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

*Almost* Christmas card Sunday!!

Hi there!  Although I have questioned my sanity several times recently, I do actually know that today is Saturday and not Sunday! LOL  I needed to mix up my schedule a little bit so today gets to be Christmas card Sunday! :)  So, in honer of Christmas card *almost* Sunday here is my card for this week:

I just love these little Christmas Moose guys!

Most of the items I used for this card are retired, so I am going to skip the details section of the post!  If you have any questions though, feel free to zip me an email! :)

In other EXCITING news.......I leave in just


days!!!  Can you believe it?!  Not me I have sooooooo much left to do!!! LOL

Have a great day!  I will be back soonest with more to share!


2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! Love that pop of polka dots.

Travel safe and enjoy your convention!

Margaret said...

Four days! Woo!Hoo!

Your card is so cute! The moose just makes me smile!