Ok, I must admit I was very excited to be tagged! I was tagged by The Lucky Clucker! (link on the right side of my blog!) If you haven't checked out her blog, hurry over! She does beautiful work! What a fun thing! Ok, here goes!
These are the rules of the game:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I graduated high school in Puerto Rico! The building that my graduation was held in is no longer standing due to a hurricane.
2) I married my first love! We met when I was 12 years old.
3) I make a pot of coffee about three times a week and make a great big cup, but usually only drink about three sips! I really just love the way it smells!
4) I am really freaked out by snakes! I am not a panic-y person, but snakes really, really creep me out!
5) I am a Navy brat! I have lived in the Phillipines and attended over 12 different schools!
6) I love chocolate, windy nights, sausage and mushroom pizza, sunflower seeds on my cottage cheese, the beach, the way play doh smells, fuzzy little animals, winged things, movie theater popcorn, hanging out with my kids and the color pink! I don't love fish (the smell or taste!), Monty Python movies, classical music, saying goodbye, when cashiers are rude, polyester or extreme cold!
7) I am allergic to vinegar!
Since it is so close to Christmas, I will refrain from tagging anyone HOWEVER...if anyone would like to be tagged just say so!
Thanks Lucky Clucker, this was fun! : )