Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More shoebox swaps!

Hello! Happy Tuesday! I have been an absolute slug today! I mean it...I have not gotten one darn thing accomplished (well I walked 3 miles and picked up the front of the house and did some planning for my home school meetings and did money and made muffins and answered some e mails and...) Huh, maybe I wasn't a total slug! LOL

Thought I would stop by and show you the rest of the projects from my shoebox swap this weekend! I really had a great time! It is always so much fun to stamps with friends! :) Here they are:

This first one is a cookie and hot chocolate holder! Isn't that paper dreamy? Love it! I haven't bought any, but now I am really jonesin' for some! LOL



Open view:


A box with a beautiful flower from one of the Big Shot dies!



Close up of the flower!



I am off to try to get something done! Have a wonderful day! I will be back soonest! :)

AnnMarie

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are sooo cute! I love that cocoa holder. Also like the color schemes. Hugs!

Melanie said...

Aw girl awesome job, I love your card and box. So cute!

marsha said...

These are fabulous! Especially love the cocoa holder.

Hugs,
Marsha

Lesley said...

AnnMarie, These are too cute!

Melina said...

great projects!

Jenny said...

How lovely! I especially love that box!!

Tracey said...

These are all super cute. I love the pink layered flower and brad. TFS!

Colleen said...

so super cute!

April said...

Those projects are awesome...I have never done the build a brad but what a way to just bring everything together...and I just got some of that paper in my order today....I love it...but then again...it sparkles and I love anything that sparkles!