Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Receipts Part 2

Hello! Can you believe that it is Thursday already!? Sheesh! Where in the world has this week gone to?! I have a super quick post for you tonight! Just wanted to stop by before this day got away from me too to spend a few minutes with you and to share part 2 of my Receipt book pages with you! I have been working on craft commitments ALL day long and it has been wonderful! I have made the BIGGEST mess ever, but I don't care! I have had the best day working on all this stuff! I am trying to catch up on some swaps that are due and get ahead with some of my cards and get caught up with a few other projects! I was very productive on the craft front! :) My sink is full of dishes though and not a thread of laundry got done, but I am a happy girl tonight! I hope to finish up my craft to do list tomorrow! The dishes and laundry will just have to wait! I made three more pages for my receipt book today and here they are:


April!


May!


June!

I will be back soonest to share the rest of the months with you! Have a wonderful night!

AnnMarie

8 comments:

marsha said...

Super cute for your receipt records!

Hugs,
Marsha

April said...

These are so great...I love the flower and the girl jumping in the water...funny!!!

Melina said...

These are so cute. I would have my receipt book sitting out for everyone to see if it was this darn cute!

Tracey said...

WOW, these are great and an awesome idea:)

Colleen said...

so very cute!

Colleen said...

so very cute!

Lesley said...

Sooo cute!

Kelly Haberstroh said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! LOVE your idea!!!