Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Last challenge of the VSD!!

Hello! Back again with the bonus challenge from our fun VSD weekend! This was a sketch challenge and this is what I came up with:



This is my third post for the day! be sure to scroll to the bottom! I am on my way out the door to gymnastics! Have a wonderful day and I will be back soonest!

AnnMarie

8 comments:

Melina said...

Great card! I love the colors :)

marsha said...

Oh, I just love this set - great job!

Hugs, Marsha

Moira said...

Pretty colours!

Great take on the sketch.

Melanie said...

Great card, love it girl!!!

Terria said...

great card very soft colors love it!!

Colleen said...

nice- love how you showcase the image!

Lesley said...

Great color combo!

April said...

Super cute!