Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sliding surprises!!

Hello! How are you today? Doing well, I hope! It is Wednesday already!! Where has this week vanished to? I have been diligently working on my convention swaps so maybe that explains the whole time thing! I will share more about that with you later! :) Today I wanted to share a card from my last Stamp Club with you! This is a slider card that we made! These cards are so neat because they have those fun hidden layers just waiting to make an appearance! It is like a surprise party! LOL Here is a picture of the card 'closed' and then with the surprise showing:





Paper: Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla
Stamps: Elements of Style and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Pucnhes: Round Tab
Extras: Aqua Painter, White Gel Pen and Gold brad
*all supplies Stampin Up!

You can find this fun tutorial here! Go ahead...make one! You know you wanna! :)

Ok, back to reality! Have a good day! I will be back soonest!

P.S. Only 27 more sleeps til convention!!! :)

AnnMarie

4 comments:

April said...

Wow...I didn't realize convention was coming up so quickly! Love that surprise slider!

Jenny said...

That is so pretty!

Colleen said...

Neat technique and very pretty!

Lesley said...

Beautiful!