Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another swap card!

   Hey there!  I have another swap card to share with you today! :)  This is a simple card, but I really kind of like the way it turned out!  What do ya think?

Simple and sweet!  This uses the new set Perfectly Preserved and although I thought I could live without it after playing with it I decided, alas, I could not!  I have had more fun with this set!!  It is a must have! 


I am still in Tennessee, but will be home soon and will tell you all about Regionals!

Hope that your weekend has been full and fun so far!  



7 comments:

Athina said...

How pretty! I love that stamp set.

April said...

Super cute!! I especially love your use of polka dots. Thanks for sharing!!

Pam said...

Very cool card! Great job as always. Can't wait for you to get back from convention so you can tell us all about it :)

Carole said...

cuteilicious!!!!

Patty Gorka said...

So very pretty! I'm still debating if I want to order the Perfectly Preserved set with the framelits, but I've seen so many wonderful cards made using it so I may cave in...LOL

Nancy said...

I bet this was a tough one! I know how much you love your punches!! LOL You did an awesome job. Very pretty. The flower really stands out.

I scrapped a page not to long ago and the challenge was to go "old School." I even hand wrote the tite!

Margaret said...

Beautiful swap card! The bow on the jar is such a nice touch!