Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Don't quit your day dream!

Hello there!  Hope you are doing well today! I've been hard at it in my stamp room this morning! I love sneaking out here and playing with colors and designs and all my fun stamps.  There is just something so therapeutic about creating.  I find it to be a wonderful stress reliever and who couldn't use a little bit of stress relief on a daily basis, right?! I put together another card this morning and wanted to share it with you, so thank you for stopping by! :)


I am loving the new Hexagon Dynamic Impressions folder!!  It just adds so much to a project! I used it today for the background and the small center piece of this card.

I wanted there to be some substance to the look of this card, so I threw caution into the wind and went with multiple shapes! LOL  I matted both of them against Crumb Cake to kind of break up the pinks and purple.

Isn't that texture just too darn cool?!!  I plan to buy every single dynamic folder that Stampin' Up! comes out with!!  I just really, really love the looks it gives.

This sentiment is from the Designer Tee stamp set.   It is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration sets you can earn when you place an order of $50.00. So much fun!

Here are the things I used to make my card today:


I am practicing time management and still have a bazillion things to squeeze into the rest of my day, so I must scoot!  Always nice visiting with you!  I will be back soonest with more to share!




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Totally awesome. Love all the elements to this design and the colors and papers are just beautiful. Hugs, Maggie