Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator
I hope to share some of my favorite things here with you as well as to feed my creative outlet! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Convention swaps #5

Hello!  Today's convention swap share is of a scrapbook page set.  I signed up to do December and make 14 sets of a double page spread.  These were really fun to do!

I used Always Artichoke as my base and used the stamp set Everything Eleanor.  I used Be of Good Cheer DSP and Whisper White and Chocolate Chip paper.  I will be trading my 13 sets of December for the other months of the year and will wind up with a complete years worth of scrapbook pages!!

Enjoy the weekend!  I will be back soonest with more to share!


Athina said...

My goodness, it is great to see all the work you have put into this convention. Beautiful layouts!

Margaret said...

What a great idea for a swap! Your layouts are wonderful and I love the flowers!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great idea. They will be lucky to get the December page in the swap!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...