Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator
I hope to share some of my favorite things here with you as well as to feed my creative outlet! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Monday, July 9, 2012

July is a happening month!

Hello!  Are you melting?!  We are melting!  It is hot, hot, hot with a capital HOT here!!  I just cannot get over just how warm it is all over the place!!

On to some crafty goodness! I have another birthday card to share with you today! :) This one is full of all kinds of fun stuff!  It is bursting with bling and butterflies and banners and happy colors! Take a look:

See?!  It has fun all over it!! :)

I made this for one of my very sweet blogging buddies! Hope she likes it!

 Details:
Stamps: Kindness Matters
Paper: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip
Extras: Rhinestones, Apothecary Art labels and 1"Square punch

Hope that you are finding a way to beat the heat!  Stay cool!  I will be back soonest with more to share!  Have a great day! :)


4 comments:

Athina said...

So pretty! Pink brown and green are some of my favorite colors!

Prema Grandhi said...

So simple, but yet so elegant

Carole said...

ohhhh I love the colors and the layout, great card.

Margaret said...

Loving the colors on this beautiful card!! And who doesn't love banners, bling, and butterflies?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...