Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hello!  Hope you are having a nice weekend!  I have a thank you card to share with you today, but I have to share it quickly! LOL  I have oodles to do and am only about one/eighth through my list!  Here is the card I made this morning to say a little thank you to someone special!

I just love the way brown and blue look together!  

I managed to fit 5 colors and 5 layers on this little guy!  It is a 3 x 3 card.

Details:
Stamps: Lovely and Lacy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla
Ink: Pacific Point
Punches and Dies: Modern Label
Extras: Pearls

I hope that you have fun plans for your weekend! I will be back soonest for a longer visit and with more to share!  Have a great Saturday!


2 comments:

Athina said...

I agree brown and blue are awesome together! Very cute card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The stamp is fantastic. You are right, it looks so good in that ink color, especially with the pearl for depth. Great job!