Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator since 2007
Welcome to my little ole' stamping blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by! I have lots of creative things to share with you with the occasional life post thrown in! Come on in, relax and stay awhile! :)

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

And another tag...!

Hey there!  I  have been running around all over the place today!  I did manage to be pretty productive though!  Yay me!  I packaged up several goodies to be mailed, went to the post office, made some tags, worked on the sheet rock in our addition and did some laundry!  I am really starting to feel that Christmas crunch!  The clock is ticking and I am really starting to wonder if I am going to get it all done this year.  I have already sat down and had a lengthy pep talk with myself though!  Whatever doesn't get done,  just doesn't get done!  No point in stressing over it! :) With so many things going on right now I have found that I am just kind of squeezing in Christmas things when and where I can.  I set myself a 15 minute timer today to sit and make tags.  I told myself whatever I could manage to get done in that time would be it for the day!  Here is one of the tags I made:

It is giant! The whole thing is made from scraps!  I love those kinds of projects!  I simply cut strips and adhered them into a Christmas tree shape.  Doesn't get much easier than that! I already know exactly which gift will get to wear this tag this year too!

Do you hand make your tags or buy them?  I think it is such fun to make them!  They go really quickly, it is a perfect excuse to use up scraps and they just make your presents look so loved and festive!!  I think I will spend some more time tomorrow making a bunch more.  Want to come over and make tags with me?  I will make hot chocolate and we can listen to Christmas carols! :)

Ok, better get back to that sheet rock!  Have a super Wednesday!  I will be back soonest! 


2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What an innovative idea! Your idea for a tree looks great.

Margaret said...

I love that tree!
I used up several store bought tags that were in my wrapping stash this year, but next year I'm hoping to be ahead enough to make my tags too...time will tell!