Good morning! :) I have a funny fold Valentine's day card to share with you today! This is one of my very favorite card folds ever. It is so simple to do and offers a lot of Wow! Win/win! I am sure there is a tutorial floating around out there somewhere, but I will offer measurements and basic layering instructions after the pictures.
The card is square and lays flat when closed.
First large panel opens up to reveal a smaller panel.
Smaller panel opens up to reveal the inside of the card! Weeeee!
I went with traditional red and white for this love card, but think I will play around with some other colors and see what I can come up with!
Stamps: Tiny Tags and Heart A Flutter
Paper:Real Red and Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Punches and Dies: Large Heart Punch, Mini Labels Punch, Petite Label Punch, Hearts A Flutter Framelits and Square lattice EF
Extras: White Gel Pen and Dimensionals
Ok, to make this you want to:
((**These instructions work UP from the bottom layer!!!))
1) Cut your bottom layer 4 3/4" x 7"
2) Score it at 4 1/2" and fold over towards the left
3) Cut next layer 4" x 4" and adhere to base of card
4) Cut next layer 3 3/4" x 7 1/2", score it at 3 3/4" fold over towards the right. Adhere to 4 x 4 piece making sure that the fold goes in the opposite direction from first fold (See picture above for clarification!)
5) Cut next layer (very top piece) 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and adhere to top
6) Cut small piece to 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" and adhere to small panel
I am off to tackle my To Do list!
Hope that you have a wonderful day and I will be back soonest with more to share!